26 July 2015

Late afternoon at Gisborne

I had 30 minutes at Gisborne before my flight to Wellington on Monday 20 July 2015 and managed to capture a few bits and pieces...

Sunair 13 Romeo, aka Piper Aztec ZK-DIR, departing for Rotorua
Sunair's Cessna 172 ZK-DPN had just arrived from somewhere.
My ride to Wellington, Air New Zealand Link Beech 1900 ZK-EAR.
Air Napier's Piper Pa32 Cherokee 6 about to do its engine run ups before its courier flight to Wairoa and Napier
Arriving from Auckland Air New Zealand Link Bombardier Q300 ZK-NED

2 comments:

  1. Will be sad to say goodbye to the 1900, so much more character than the dash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree... I had a great trip to WLG on ZK-EAR. Great looking down the aisle on approach into a wet and windy Wellington night. Both Sounds Air PC-12s taxied out before we were allowed off the plane... One of the B1900 replacements!

    ReplyDelete